- Type 1: Clinical Trial, Hypothesis & Theory, Methods, Original Research, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Systematic Review, Study Protocol, Technology and Code, Registered Report.
- Type 2: Brief Research Report, Case Report, Community Case Study, Conceptual Analysis, Curriculum Instruction and Pedagogy, Mini Review, Perspective, Policy Brief
- Type 3: Data Report, General Commentary, Opinion
- Type 4: Book Review, Core Concept (Young Minds), Correction, Editorial, Field Grand Challenge, New Discovery (Young Minds), Specialty Grand Challenge.
What does an APC cover?
Permanent, immediate, and worldwide access to the full article text the APC covers:
- Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, commissioning content, journal development.
- Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
- Production of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services
- Marketing of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title
- Customer service: responding to authors and readers
- Print copy: One print copy with international shipping to corresponding author
Institutional Access Funds
Many institutions already support their researchers by setting aside financial resources to cover or reduce the cost of their Open Access publications.
We provide discounts to authors whose universities or organizations are partners with Boston Research Journals. Authors can encourage their universities and institutions to become our partners for flat fees.
Funder Fee Support
More and more funders are encouraging researchers to publish in Open Access journals where their work can be read and shared by all. Contact your funder directly to find out if they allow fees to be included as line items on a grant or provide specific article processing grants. If it is required to submit any document or compliance from our end, let us know.
Boston Research is one of the few research publication organizations that support crowdfunding for APC. To know more, get in touch.