Our goal is to disseminate knowledge widely while respecting the rights of authors and ensuring that credit is duly attributed for their work.
Ownership of Copyright
Upon acceptance of a manuscript, authors will retain copyright of their work. Boston Research Journals operates under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0), which allows others to share, copy, distribute, and transmit the work, as well as to adapt the work and make commercial use of it, as long as they attribute it to the authors for their original creation.
As the holder of the copyright, authors have the following rights:
- Distribution: Authors can share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) as long as the original work is properly cited.
- Reuse: Authors can reuse the content in their own articles and future work, including lectures and presentations, as long as the original work is properly cited.
- Full Control: Authors retain control over the integrity of their work and the right to be properly acknowledged and cited.
Third parties are welcome to share, remix, adapt, and build upon the content published in the Boston Research Journals, under the following conditions:
- Attribution: The original authors and the source must be appropriately credited, a link to the CC BY license must be provided, and any changes that were made should be indicated.
- No Additional Restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Permissions beyond the Scope of This License
Should your use of the content require permissions beyond the scope of the CC BY 4.0 license, please contact [email protected] for further guidance.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed upon by any content within the Boston Research Journals, please contact us immediately at [email protected] . We take allegations of infringement very seriously and will respond swiftly to protect your rights.
For more detailed information about our copyright policies or to report an infringement, please contact the Boston Research Journals editorial office.