SIMPLE TERMS, OPEN IN NATURE
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
At Boston Research Journals, we are committed to promoting open access and the free distribution of research. To this end, all articles published by BRJ are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
CC 4.0 By International
- Share — You can copy, distribute, and transmit the work.
- Remix — You can adapt the work and create derivative works based on it.
- Commercial Use — You can use the work for commercial purposes.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Flexibility: The license allows for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
- Compatibility: The CC BY 4.0 license is compatible with many open access policies and mandates, including those from research funders.
- Global Applicability: The CC BY 4.0 license is intended to be applicable worldwide, regardless of local copyright laws.
Authors who publish with BRJ warrant that:
- Their work is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- The work is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any.
When sharing or republishing your article, ensure that you include a citation to the original publication in Boston Research Journals, along with a link to the CC BY 4.0 license terms.
For further information on the CC BY 4.0 License, please visit Creative Commons official website.